Biltwell Tuck And Roll Solo Seat - Details
- Heavy-gauge, stamped steel pan with gently sloping rear kick for added support
- Stamped-in ridges on the pan increase stiffness and give the pan a clean, classic look with a matte black electroplated finish
- Covers are hand-stitched, heavy-duty black vinyl
- Foam is molded polyurethane, approximately 1” thick
- Studs are 7" center-to-center
- Measure 15"L x 11.5"W
- If you’re handy with leather tools or a sewing machine, put on your thinking cap and start handcrafting an original masterpiece for your motorcycle
- This is a custom motorcycle component that requires basic fabrication skills and mechanical acumen to install properly. If your motorcycle already has a seat hinge and spring bungs installed on the frame, you’re halfway there, though some additional modifications may be required. Biltwell's Solo seat looks best on rigid Big Twins with a stock backbone stretch and angle, or any chopper ridden by a man with a roomy backside.
- Four carriage bolts are welded onto the bottom of the pan to facilitate spring and seat hinge mounting. Your frame may require modifications to nose hinge and spring bungs for proper fitment. This is not a bolt-on product.
Biltwell Tuck And Roll Solo Seat - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Biltwell Tuck And Roll Solo Seat - Questions and Answers