Boyesen Supercooler Water Pump Cover And Impeller Kit - Details
Heat is the #1 enemy of 4-stroke engine performance, win the war on overheating with a Boyesen Supercooler now.
Boyesen SuperCooler Water Pump Cover and Impeller Kits are specifically designed to enhance the performance of your engine's cooling system. These high-flow, hydrodynamic water pump kits have been tested and designed to flow more coolant. By increasing the flow, the engine will run cooler at a more constant temperature.
The Boyesen Supercooler can reduce engine temperatures by as much as ten degrees, as confirmed by tests at Team Kawasaki. How does the Supercooler achieve this? Hydrodynamics. Boyesens investment-cast aluminum water pump cover has bigger water inlets, a sculpted design, no casting seams, less restrictive corners, a more efficient impeller and less cavitation. Most MXA test riders feel that both the Suzuki RM-Z and Kawasaki KX-F offer marginal cooling efficiency.
- Two piece cast aluminum construction that maximizes the flow through the unit
- Heat treated 17-4 stainless steel shaft increases durability
- Water inlet has an increasing diameter and artfully curved shape for a higher cooling capacity
- Specially designed internal hydrodynamic shaping increases pump capacity and reduces the amount of air bubbles
- Patented Nautilus style impeller improves efficiency by 25% compared to stock pumps and improves coolant flow at all RPM ranges
- Oil filter access for hassle free changes
- Available in Black, Silver or Magnesium colored powder coat finish
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary in color and size depending on vehicle.