BrakeAway Motorcycle Cruise Control - Details
The BrakeAway Motorcycle Cruise Control is a fully mechanical cruise control specifically designed to give the rider relief, while maintaining a feeling of control. It offers easy push button engagement and instant push button or front brake lever disengagement, eliminating any fumbling around during manual operation. While the unit is engaged, throttle adjustment is easy and smooth, allowing speed to be adjusted full range up or down with a slight turn of the throttle. Normal throttle function is returned to the rider in a split second without ever having to think about it.
- Fully mechanical operation
- Easy push button engagement
- Instant front brake release or instant push button release
- No modification or drilling required
- All components are C.N.C machined from the highest quality materials, including 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum, stainless steel, and acetyl. All aluminum components are chemically polished and anodized
- Made in the USA
Note: Does not work with heated grips. Does not work with Harley-Davidson models with Fly-by-Wire throttle. All Harley models must have clear access to the bottom of the brake pivot pin. Some turn signal mounts cover the pin, these turn signals will have to be relocated to mount this product.