Braking 270mm Oversized Front Rotor - Details
- Lightweight, 270mm oversized floating rotors constructed of the highest quality stainless steel
- Oversized rotor ensures more leverage, therefore more power and feel, with less effort
- Rotors float to expand and contract as they heat up without warping
- Provide maximum stopping power while remaining perfectly flat
- Braking oversized front rotors provide substantial increase in stopping power with improved brake feeling and modulation for the best overall performance
- Oversized front rotors allow for you to brake later into corners, dramatically lowering lap times
- Represents a great evolution in heat dissipation as it has less external perimeter and an area not covered by the pad - when the internal pad touches the disc the external does not and vice versa, allowing heat to dissipate from each side
- Most resistant to higher temperatures and much more aggressive in braking due to the better contact between the disc and pad
- Better handling of the bike and progression in brake feeling compared to any other disc
- Design is covered by an international license
- Braking utilizes edges that constantly clean the pads surface, renewing it and giving the best pad rotor contact at all times in all conditions
Note: Must use the correct caliper relocation bracket to fit any oversize rotor.
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.