Braking Batfly 270mm Oversized Rotor Kit - Details
The Batfly rotor with contoured profile reaches a high point in evolution. The brake rotors outer track mounts to the redesigned carrier at 6 points, both the carrier and the rivets are aluminum instead of stainless steel which reduces weight. The carrier is now made of 7075 T6 aluminum like the rivets, this allows for optimal shape, reduced weight and higher rigidity.
- Constructed from aluminum with the carrier made of 7075 T6 aluminum
- Increased heat dissipation as it has less external perimeter and an area not covered by the pad. When the internal pad touches the rotor, the external does not and vice versa, allowing heat to dissipate from each side
- Resistant to higher temperatures and much more aggressive in braking due to the better contact between the rotor and pad
- Edges across the outer profile continuously clean the pads surface, renewing it and providing the best pad-rotor contact possible in all conditions
- Designed specifically for high-end Offroad/MX and Supercross racing
- Kit includes a floating Wave disk Batfly Aluminum series rotor and bracket for O.E.M caliper and a set of sintered CM46 pads
Note: Must use the correct caliper relocation bracket to fit any oversize rotor.