Bridgestone Battlax BT-45 Sport Touring Rear Tire - Details
- Bias ply construction
- Compound contains Silica for additional wet performance
- Features unique Sport SACT (Straight And Cornering Technology) System
- By combining two different rubber compounds, the result is a tire which delivers long-wearing durability for upright everyday riding, plus aggressive shoulder grip when cornering
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) offers long lasting center compound and softer side compound
- Center compound secures long mileage and durability, while the tread edge compound secures grip and traction in corners
- Traction enhanced shoulders and a mileage boosting center line
- Zigzag center grooves promise high speed stability
- Unique sidewall profiles give high speed stability and riding comfort by cushion effect
- Large crown radius also contributes to the stability and longer life in high speed touring
- The perfect choice for the sporting rider seeking mileage and value for money
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/80H-17, 130/70H-17, 130/80H-17, 140/70H-17, 110/80H-18, 110/90H-18, 120/80H-18 and 130/70H-18.
Note: 130/70H-17 is O.E.M replacement for Kawasaki Ninja 250R 08-10.