Bridgestone Battlax T30-GT Touring Radial Rear Tire - Details
The Bridgestone Battlax T30 sport touring tire is the reference for relaxed, touring performance, letting you rediscover the joy of riding. With an advanced compound, construction and tread pattern, all optimized for improved rigidity and grip, you will experience the true meaning of sportbike touring performance.
- Advanced compound, construction and tread pattern are all optimized for improved rigidity and grip
- Outstanding stability, very good bump absorption and low noise cruise performance combine for the ultimate riding experience
- Quick response, tight handling and support for high lean angles make it even easier to hold your line on both wet and dry surfaces
- Provides high speed cruising, sports like grip and precision steering response - all the right ingredients for genuine, consistent performance
- Mono-Spiral Belt, HTSPC, Silica Rich, RC Polymer, and NanoPro-Tech technologies used to achieve high levels of all-around performance
- Sized to cover most modern naked street bikes and sport touring motorcycles
- Experience the true meaning of relaxed, touring performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- NanoPro-Tech: A Bridgestone proprietary technology that controls the interaction between polymer, filler materials and other rubber chemicals at the molecular level which helps reduce friction, heat and tread deformation during tire rotation, leading to better tread grip and longer wear life
- RC Polymer: Optimizes the distribution of silica in the rubber compound and improves tread flexibility, allowing greater contact with the road surface in both hot and cold conditions to improve rolling resistance and increase fuel economy
Silica Rich: Silica Rich compound gives enhanced grip in wet conditions and low temperatures, ensuring excellent handling with a more consistent and longer-lasting grip from the moment you start moving
- Radial construction: Radial construction provides a sturdy and durable tire carcass
- Mono-Spiral Belt (MS-Belt) construction: A continuous single strand of cord is wrapped around the circumference and serves as a belt of a tire, eliminating overlapping of belts, seams, and joints
Mono-Spiral Belt construction makes the tire lighter than conventional multi cross belt construction, has more stability since it minimizes heat generation inside the tire, and gives high shock absorption
- High Tensile Super Penetrated Cord (HTSPC): The MS-Belt is constructed from five single steel filaments that are openly spaced and twisted in a rubber coating that ensures equal and constant tension, helping to provide good levels of tire stiffness, flexibility and shock absorption
- Tires featuring HTSPC deliver more grip in wet and dry, plus better handling due to consistent contact pressure while the rubber-insulated cord avoids oxidation and reduces heat generation, giving you more even tread wear and higher mileage
- Slicker shoulders and "swirled" grooves improve lean contact when cornering without losing block rigidity
Increased shoulder block rigidity allows for confident maneuvering
Note: Image for reference only.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 170/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17 and 190/55ZR-17.