Bridgestone Battle Wing BW502E Rear Tire - Details
The Bridgestone Battle Wing BW501/BW502 is a V-rated radial motorcycle tire designed for Adventure Sport bike applications. It features a high-grip compound and a profile to enhance handling and contact feel. The BW501/BW502 motorcycle tire combination is designed for 90% on-road and 10% off road use. Every ride is an adventure with the stable, reliable and robust performance of the Battle Wing under your wing.
- Street bike tire with radial construction, designed for adventure touring
- Silica enriched compound offers exceptional level of grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Mono-spiral belt construction offers high speed stability and excellent shock absorption
- All-weather traction on multiple surfaces with unique tuned groove pattern
- High-grip road-tire compound maximizes grip, handling and stability
- Deep-cut tread pattern guarantees reliable off road traction and maximum tire life
- V-shaped grooves maximize mid-camber stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Diagonal base grooves improve all-terrain handling and all-weather performance
- Balanced tread depth and distribution cut down on irregular wear and ensure superior grip throughout the life of your tire
- Tread pattern design minimizes road noise
- Bridgestone Battle Wing BW501/502 combination is designed for 90% on-road and 10% off road use
- The thrill of adventure riding without sacrificing safety or performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/70R-17.
Note:150/70R-17 is O.E.M replacement for Yamaha Super Tenere 2012-2016.