Bridgestone Battle Wing BW501G Front Tire - Details
The Bridgestone Battle Wing BW501/BW502 is a V-rated radial motorcycle tire designed for Adventure Sport bike applications. It features a high-grip compound and a profile to enhance handling and contact feel. The BW501/BW502 motorcycle tire combination is designed for 90% on-road and 10% off road use. Every ride is an adventure with the stable, reliable and robust performance of the Battle Wing under your wing.
- Bridgestone Battle Wing BW501/502 combination is designed for 90% on-road and 10% off road use
- Street bike tire with radial construction, designed for adventure touring
- High grip compound and unique profile enhances handling and contact feel
- All weather traction on multiple surfaces with unique tuned groove pattern
- High-grip road-tire compound maximizes grip, handling and stability
- Deep-cut tread pattern guarantees reliable off-road traction and maximum tire life
- Angled base grooves reduce noise while boosting handling and contact feel on the road
- Center-crossed diagonal short grooves ensure maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Base grooves maximize the sporty feel of this tire while improving contact feel both off and on the road
- Balanced tread depth and distribution cut down on irregular wear and ensure superior grip throughout the life of your tire
- Tread pattern design minimizes road noise
- The thrill of adventure riding without sacrificing safety or performance
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/80R-19 and 90/90-21.
Note: Tire size 90/90-21 (Part # 330-0288) is a tube-type, bias-ply motorcycle tire.
- 110/80R-19 is O.E.M replacement for BMW F650GS 2009-2015
- 90/90-21 is O.E.M replacement for BMW F800GS 2009-2014