Camelbak Cleaning Tablets - Details
- Periodic cleaning with CamelBak Cleaning Tabs keeps reservoir and tube free from taste and odor
- CamelBak Cleaning Tabs work in just 5 minutes for a thorough cleaning
1. Scrub reservoir interior with brush, soap and water.
2. Rinse, then refill reservoir with 32 oz (1 L) of water.
3. Add 1 Cleaning Tab and shake until dissolved.
4. Let stand 5 minutes. Empty, rinse and go!
Contains: Sodium Chlorite, Sodium hydrogen sulphate, Sodium dichloroisocyanurate dihydrate.
Active ingredient: chlorine dioxide release agent, provided by BASF
CAUTION: Irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. For use only with reservoir and tube.
First Aid: If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice immediately and show container or label. Call Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
If in eyes: In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If on the skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Note: probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Camelbak Cleaning Tablets - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Camelbak Cleaning Tablets - Questions and Answers