Cobra Free Wheeler Slip-On Exhaust With Race Pro Tips - Details
- This slip-on muffler setup was designed specifically for the new Harley-Davidson Freewheeler model
- Although it is based on the Tri-Glide platform, the Freewheeler is at least 3" shorter, causing regular bagger mufflers to stick out 3" to 4" behind the rear panels
- The Freewheeler specific fitment has approximately the same end point as the stock mufflers
- When used with the stock head pipes, the mufflers are a simple bolt on
- Cobra built chromed 3.75" muffler bodies that bell out at the end to 4"
- They are capped off with black powder coated, machined aluminum race pro tips
- Each is held in place with seven, 12 point bolts, which match perfectly the aggressive styling of the Freewheeler
- The internal construction of the muffler bodies consists of 2.25" perforated constant velocity cores, wrapped in woven fiberglass that is protected by a fiberglass wrap which provides outstanding performance with a deep thundering bass note
- Cobras existing head pipes also fit the Freewheeler
- Fitment of the Cobra head pipes (or other aftermarket head pipes) requires Cobras S bends
- Limited manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Cobra Free Wheeler Slip-On Exhaust With Race Pro Tips - Reviews
Questions and Answers
Cobra Free Wheeler Slip-On Exhaust With Race Pro Tips - Questions and Answers