Cobra PowerPro Exhaust - Details
- Industry first 222 2-into-1 shield system
- Head pipe PowerPort supplies increased horsepower and rideability
- Long-lasting, non-bluing finish due to proprietary internal cooling system
- Easy mounting and assembly
- Comes with Cobra's Limited Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
- Made in the USA
Features Cobra unique 222 collector heatshield. It cleans up and streamlines the chunky collector area that other 2-into-1 pipes ignore, thus completing a clean seamless appearance from the head pipes to the muffler. We also developed our proprietary internal cooling technology into the muffler area to prevent bluing. That means the superb custom craftsmanship and high-quality finish on the PowerPro will remain. Weve also taken proven Cobra exhaust tuning technology to new heights with the PowerPro 2-into-1 pipe producing class-leading horsepower.
Industry first 222 2-into-1 shield system beatifies the collector area, blanketing unsightly welds and connections. Overall performance increase with improved rideability. Long-lasting, non-bluing finish due to proprietary internal cooling system. Easy mounting and assembly.
Cobra recommends installing an Fi2000 Digital Fuel Processor with any exhaust change on fuel-injected models