Continental Conti Sport Attack 3 Rear Tire - Details
The completely re-developed sport and hyper-sport tire ContiSportAttack 3, from Continental, is setting new standards in handling and lean angle performance in both dry and wet conditions for all street bikes. Substantial improvement in wet grip thanks to a specially developed tread design with significantly improved drainage effect. As a result of the newly developed silica compound, these sportbike radial tires have considerably increased grip, riding pleasure and feeling of safety in the wet.
- MultiGrip compound technology ensures high mileage and maximum grip in extreme lean angles all within a single continuous compound
- RainGrip "Wet Grip" silica compound gives superior wet grip and higher mileage
- TractionSkin raw tread surface provides adhesion to the road and offers an extremely safe and short tire break-in
- 0 degree steel belted construction guarantees excellent stability at high speeds
- Enlarged contact area and technically optimized tread design considerably improve road grip
- High share of positive tread in the central belt and enlarged contact area at the crown of the tire lead to longer service life
- Specially developed tread design with significantly improved drainage effect provides substantial improvement in wet grip
- Innovative "Grip Limit Feedback Technology" increases the level of safety during extreme lean angles as the rider receives feedback from the tires at an early stage in critical situations for a higher level of control at the limit
- Tire design specially tuned to modern sportbikes for perceptibly more stability and precise handling
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sportbike tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 150/60ZR-17, 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, and 200/55ZR-17