Continental Conti Trail Attack 2 Adventure Touring Dual Sport Bias Rear Tire - Details
The Continental Conti Trail Attack 2 are specially developed road suitable enduro tires for big and powerful dual sport motorcycles. These adventure touring tires are engineered to meet the demands of todays powerful, high performance adventure touring/enduro machines.
- 85% on-road and 15% off-road dual sport bias ply tire
- MultiGrip Technology controls the properties of a single compound to deliver the benefits of a multi-compound tire without the abrupt transition between the different compounds
- Flexibility in the shoulders for added grip and a wear resistant central tread area for mileage, all with homogeneous grip grading
- RainGrip silica optimized compound for superior wet grip, right down to the microscopic level of the road surface
- Improved grip also in wet conditions combined with an excellent mileage on long trips due to an innovative touring compound
- TractionSkin technology provides an extremely safe and short tire break in due to its revolutionary micro-rough tread surface
- Adventure touring tire for many BMW and KTM bikes, as well as Honda NC700X and Kawasaki Versys
- This motorcycle tire is tube-type
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are S rated for speeds up to 112 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 140/80-18