Continental Conti Twinduro TKC80 Tubeless Dual Sport Rear Tire - Details
- 40% on-road / 60% off-road dual sport motorcycle tire
- Compound and wide block self-cleaning tread pattern delivers optimal on- and off-road grip and performance
- High levels of side stability on soft surfaces with high cornering stability on soft terrain
- Excellent braking and traction on a wide range of surfaces from loose to hard pack
- Proven multi-use tire for both street and dirt, tried and tested for long hauls and competition
- Very good on-road handling and mileage
- Original equipment on BMW and KTM adventure touring bikes
- This adventure touring tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are Q rated for speeds up to 100 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 130/80-17 is T rated for speeds up to 118 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80-17, 140/80-17, 150/70B-17, 170/60B-17, 180/55B-17, and 150/70B-18