Continental Conti Twinduro TKC80 Dual Sport Rear Tire - Details
- 40% on-road and 60% off road dual sport motorcycle tire
- Compound and wide block self-cleaning tread pattern delivers optimal on and off road grip and performance
- High levels of side stability on soft surfaces with high cornering stability on soft terrain
- Excellent braking and traction on a wide range of surfaces from loose to hard pack
- Proven multi-use tire for both street and dirt, tried and tested for long hauls and competition
- Very good on-road handling and mileage
- This adventure touring tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are Q rated for speeds up to 100 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 120/90-17 and 3.50S-18 are tube-type and S rated for speeds up to 112 mph. Tire size 130/80S-17 is T rated for speeds up to 118 mph. Tire sizes 4.00-18, 120/90S-18 and 140/80R-18 are tube-type and R rated for speeds up to 106 mph.
Note: Tire sizes 150/70B-17 is O.E.M for R1150/1200 GS Adventure. Tire sizes 170/60B-17 is O.E.M for R1150/1200 GS Adventure and KTM 1190 Adventure. Tire size 140/80R-18 is O.E.M for KTM 1190R. Tire size 150/70B-18 is KTM 1190 Adventure.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/90-17, 130/80S-17, 140/80Q-17, 150/70B-17, 170/60B-17, 180/55QB-17, 3.50S-18, 4.00-18, 120/90S-18, 140/80B-18, and 150/70B-18.