Continental TKC70 Dual Sport Front Tire - Details
- 60% on-road and 40% off road dual sport motorcycle tire
- Trail tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off road use with a high speed index
- RainGrip technology featuring a compound with outstanding grip in wet weather conditions and very short warm-up phase
- MultiGrip semi-dual compound technology allows a continuous transition between different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area
- MultiGrip technology improves mileage with a wear resistant central tread area, and safety in curves with a higher grip in shoulder area
- 0 steel belted construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback
- Uniquely constructed tread block pattern is quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off road capability
- Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads
- Rugged off road capability combined with a balanced street performance
- Light to medium off road use with extraordinary street performance
- Combines the best of the Continental TKC80 off road tire and Conti Trail Attack 2 on road adventure touring tire
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 100/90-19 and 90/90-21 are bias ply construction and are T rated for speeds up to 118 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 100/90-19, 110/80R-19, 120/70R-19, and 90/90-21.