Continental TKC70 Dual Sport Rear Tire - Details
- Trail tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off-road use with a high speed index
- RainGrip Technology featuring a compound with outstanding grip in wet weather conditions and very short warm-up phase
- MultiGrip semi-dual compound technology allows a continuous transition between different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area
- MultiGrip Technology improves mileage with a wear resistant central tread area, and safety in curves with a higher grip in shoulder area
- 0 steel belted construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback
- Uniquely constructed tread block pattern is quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off-road capability
- Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads
- Rugged off-road capability combined with a balanced street performance
- Light to medium off-road use with extraordinary street performance
- Combines the best of the Continental TKC80 off-road tire and Conti Trail Attack 2 on road adventure touring tire
- 60% on-road / 40% off-road
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are T rated for speeds up to 118 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 120/90-17 and 130/80-17 are bias ply construction.
Note: Tire size 4.00-17 is a tube-type tire with bias ply construction.
Note: Tire sizes 150/70R-17 and 170/60R-17 are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/90-17, 130/80-17, 140/80R-17, 150/70R-17, 170/60R-17, 4.00-18, and 150/70R-18