D.I.D 520 ERT2 Racing Chain - Details
Note: D.I.D's ZJ Rivet Type Master Link has comparable strength to that of the other links that compose the factory assembled chain body. This tremendous strength is the result of the unique pin head designed to be precisely riveted in a uniform circular configuration with D.I.D KM500 chain tool. For your safe ride, D.I.D strongly recommends you to use ZJ Rivet Type Master Link for all the chains in D.I.D drive chain line up that have both ZJ Rivet Type Master Link and FJ/RJ Clip Type one.
- Exclusively designed for motorcycle racing
- High performance, lightweight and low friction chain provides the winning edge in World Class Competition
- Features Gold color plates
- For 125250cc Motocross applications
- 3% bigger pin diameter and 5% lighter than the former ERT
- Average tensile strength of 8,100 lbs
D.I.D Chain manufacturer's statement: Always replace chain with same size, grade and type of chain as originally equipped by the manufacturer. Be sure to use a rivet type connecting link if the original chain is an endless chain.
D.I.D 520 ERT2 Racing Chain - Reviews
Question and Answers
D.I.D 520 ERT2 Racing Chain - Question and Answers