Dakota Digital Harley Davidson Electric Speedometer Interface Module - Details
- Unit plugs directly between the stock transmission sensor and original speedometer; no cutting or splicing required on most models
- Two push button switches allow the original speedometer reading to be increased or decreased easily
- Can correct speed to within 1 MPH from 50% to 280% of the original reading
- Plugs into 1996-2006 Harley Davidson speed sensor harnesses to correct the speedometer and odometer after a change in tire size, pulley size or transmission gearing
- Sealed completely from water, dust and dirt, the module is easily tucked away into the bike's wiring harness after adjustment is complete
Note: 2007 and up Harley Davidson models may require hard wiring into bike harness.