Dakota Digital MVX-2011 Electronic Instrument System - Details
The MVX-2011 electronic instrumentation system offers a 140 MPH Speedometer, Tachometer with an adjustable shift point, odometer with dual resettable trip meters and a full complement of indicators to provide a complete information system.
- 140 MPH speedometer
- Tachometer with adjustable shift point, can also display in digital numeric readout
- Odometer with two resettable trip odometers
- Resettable Miles to Service with warning (user settable countdown) and hour meter
- Voltage readout with low voltage alert
- 7 Speed Gear Position Indicator compatible with 3- 7 speed transmissions
- Various indicators can also be displayed such as Turn Signal, High Beam, Neutral, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage and Security Indicator
- ABS Indicator
- Cruise on and Cruise engaged indication
- Security Indicator
- Automatic turn signal cancelling compatible
- Wait to start/Check Engine light
- Several performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed and high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed
- 12 hour format Clock
- 31 individually user selectable colors for Pointer, Backlight and LCD Message Center
- Case diameter measures 4 1/4", bezel diameter of 4 5/8"
- Limited Two Year Manufacturer's Warrant
Note: Cylinder Head Temp requires factory sender equipped on some bikes.
Note: Oil Pressure sender sold separately.
Note: Oil Temperature sender sold separately eliminates cylinder head temp if used.