Denali 194 Marker Bulb Plug-and-Play Trigger Wire Adapter - Details
- This adapter is designed to prevent electrical accessories from interfering with the electrical system on late model BMW, Ducati, and other European motorcycles with a Can-Bus electrical system and a "City Light" 194 marker bulb in the headlight
- Includes a diode for built in reverse polarity protection
- This product is designed solely to provide a "hot" trigger wire to activate a relay to power other accessories, such as driving lights, accessory fuse blocks, GPS, or other 12Volt electrical devices when the motorcycle is turned on without upsetting the motorcycles sensitive CAN-BUS system
- This adapter is also removable without leaving holes in the insulation of the original wiring harness, so it keeps your warranty in place even at the strictest dealers
- Recommended to use Denali Power Hub2 Fuse Block (part#722-ELC0030000) (sold separately) for attaching up to six switched accessories to your motorcycle
Remove the socket from the headlight housing
Unplug the bulb from the socket
Plug the circuit board into the socket from where you just removed the bulb
Place heat shrink over the socket and circuit board and apply heat
Plug the bulb into the new socket
Using the lead coming from the socket, activate an external relay
Note: External relay not included.
Note: Only compatible with bikes that use a 194 marker bulb and have a "universal" bulb connector; will not fit bikes with a custom O.E.M 194 bulb connector.