Denali Do-It-Yourself Horn Wiring Kit - Details
Just what you need with no frills. Get all the supplies and parts you need to wire your horn to your bike without having to go to the hardware store and still wonder if you have everything. Uses an ATC inline fuse instead of a typical, fragile glass fuse.
- Designed for use with Denali SoundBomb Dual Tone Air Horns
- Can also be used with other replacement horns requiring a dedicated relay
- 3' of 14 gauge red wire
- 2' of 14 gauge black wire
- 3' of 18 gauge white wire
- 3' of 18 gauge blue wire
- 4 red .250 fully insulated female connectors
- 4 blue .250 fully insulated female connectors
- 1/4" red ring terminal
- 1/4" blue ring terminal
- ATC fuseholder
- 20 amp ATC fuse
Note: If the O.E.M horn does not have blade style electrical connections, the original horn connectors need to be removed and replaced with female spade connectors (not included) in order to use this kit. If installing on a BMW motorcycle, the Denali Horn Plug-N-Play Wiring Adapter For BMWs avoids modifying the O.E.M wiring harness.