Denali SoundBomb Mini Electromagnetic Low Tone Horn - Details
At 113 decibels, the distinct low tone sound from the Denali SoundBomb Mini Electromagnetic Motorcycle Horn is twice as loud as a typical 100 decibel disc horn. Designed to be a direct Plug N Play upgrade from your factory horn, requiring no additional relay or wiring harness as long as the original horn has blade style electrical connections. When stock isn't quite enough, be heard with the SoundBomb Mini.
- Low tone motorcycle electromagnetic horn, 2 times louder than a standard motorcycle horn
- 113dB sound output, measured at 3 feet, demands attention that increases driver awareness
- Small enough to be used as a direct factory horn replacement on most motorcycles
- Includes mounting bracket to mount to factory horn locations using O.E.M mounting hardware
- Plug N Play blade style electrical connection with no wiring harness necessary
- Instant performance with no delay in sound output
- Utilizes the factory horn button
- 12V operating voltage with 5 amp current draw
- 3.25" x 3.4" x 2.5"
- Stylish all black design
- Electromagnetic Horn
- Mounting Bracket
- Nut - M6
Note: If the original horn does not have blade style electrical connections, the original horn connector needs to be removed and replaced with female spade connectors in order to connect to the SoundBomb Mini. If installing on a BMW motorcycle, the Denali Horn Plug-N-Play Wiring Adapter For BMWs enables Plug-N-Play connection and avoids modifying the O.E.M wiring harness.
Note: Not compatible with KTM 1190 and 1290 motorcycles.