Denali SoundBomb Split Dual Tone Air Horn - Details
Producing an earsplitting 120 decibels of sound, the Denali SoundBomb Split Dual Tone Air Horn is 4 times louder than a standard motorcycle horn! The SoundBomb was designed for those who want to be heard, but still want to maintain a stylish look. The unique design of the split horn features a two part design which separates the compressor from the acoustic unit, allowing the horn to fit in extremely tight spaces.
- Split dual tone motorcycle air horn intended for motorcycles with limited space
- 4 times louder than a standard motorcycle horn
- 120dB sound output, measured at 3 feet, demands attention that significantly increases driver awareness
- Unique two part design separates the compressor from the acoustic unit, allowing the horn to fit in extremely tight spaces
- Compressor and trumpet are separate units for installation where space is limited
- 3 1/2 foot air line included to allow the powerful horn to be mounted separately from the compressor for the most efficient use of space
- Tankless design means no compressed air storage tank to run dry
- Instant performance with no delay in sound output
- Utilizes the factory horn button
- 20 amp current draw and compatible with all CANbus electrical systems
- Lightweight components can be securely mounted with included bolts or cable ties
- Great mounting solution for motorcycles with or without fairings
- Can be mounted behind bodywork without inhibiting performance
- Wiring harness and bike specific mounting brackets sold separately
- Stylish all black design
- Air Compressor Unit - 4.5" x 2.9" x 3.0"
- Acoustic Trumpet Unit - 4.1" x 3.7" x 3.4"
- 42" Heat Resistant Air Hose
- Hex Head Screw - M8x16
- Nylock Nut - M8
- Hex Head Screw - M6x20
- Vibration Dampener - M6
- Nylock Nut - M6
- 2 Zip Ties - M8
Note: All necessary mounting hardware is included with the split horn to mount the compressor to an existing M8 thru hole, and the acoustic unit to an existing M6 thru hole. Included zip ties can also be used to mount acoustic unit. For some motorcycle models, a bike specific mounting bracket is available.