Drift HD Ghost Camera - Details
Drift Innovation, the award winning action sports technology company specializing in the capture and sharing of digital imagery, launched the most feature rich and intuitive action camera yet – the Drift HD Ghost. Building upon a unique feature set, which includes an industry first two way LED remote control with on/off indicator light, video recording/tagging capabilities in continuous loop mode, and an integrated 2 inch Corning Gorilla Glass LCD screen, the Drift HD Ghost is the best all in one solution on the market.
Unlike other point of view cameras that require after market accessories and peripherals for functionality, the Drift HD Ghost includes everything action sports enthusiasts need to capture professional quality video immediately. Plus, the intuitive interface is easy to use, easy to navigate and easy to set up, so users everywhere can begin recording moments after opening the box.
- Drift HD Ghost Professional Action Camera
- Two Way Remote Control
- Rear Connector Hatch
- Goggle Mount
- Curved and Flat Surface Mounts
- Universal Clip
- Velcro Strap
- 1700 mAH Rechargeable Battery
- USB Cable
- 3.5 mm Microphone Extension Cable
- Drift Bug Sticker
- Drift Logo Sticker
- Accessory Travel Case
- Quick Guide
Waterproof Without Any Housing
The Drift HD Ghost features an improved design allowing the camera to be 3m (9 ft) waterproof out of the box. So whether surfing in Indonesia or kite boarding on the Hood River, Drift has you covered.
Enhanced 7 Element Lens Design
The Drift HD Ghost boasts an upgraded lens design consisting of seven elements, ensuring optically pure performance whether filming in the Gobi desert or on top a high mountain peak. This guarantees the user high clarity, vibrantly colored, stunning HD video. While recording crystal clear HD video in a variety of resolutions (ranging from 1080p, 960p, 720p to WVGA), you can simultaneously shoot still photos without interrupting filming, so you never miss a moment.
Built In 2 Inch LCD Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass
The screen allows quick, real time viewing of camera angles before you even press record. It also supports instant video playback of recorded footage, making it easier than ever to edit, delete and relive your favorite actions whenever, and where ever, you want. Plus, its screen is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass to ensure scratch resistant performance even in the most rugged terrains.
Drift FlashbackTM Video Tag/Loop
Action sports enthusiasts can save a recorded event up to five minutes after it happens while in Video Tag/Loop mode, which records footage in a continuous loop style. The video clip is stored in the camera’s memory, and will save the clip only if the user chooses to “tag” it.
Advanced Drift PureTM Audio Technology
The microphone features digital and mechanical dynamic modulation technology which offers the latest innovations in digital signal processing and wind noise reduction to provide crystal clear audio. Standard in all Drift cameras are multiple sensitivity settings and an external 3.5mm microphone connector to further enhance the captured audio.
The Drift HD Ghost has the longest standard battery life on the market, providing 3 hours of recording time per charge, courtesy of the included 1700 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. The Drift PowerStation also uniquely places the battery in the center of the camera maximizing battery life and providing an anti-vibrational system.
Drift Active StatusTM Two-Way Remote with LED Lights
The Drift HD Ghost is the only action camera packaged standard with a wearable on/off remote control with LEDs and wrist strap. The strategically placed LED lights on the remote instantly communicate the mode currently in use displaying a color coded system indicating Video, Photo, Timelapse or Photoburst modes. The remote also streamlines functionality by allowing users to take photos and change function modes from up to 30 feet (10m) away, as well as to start and stop recording. This saves precious memory space and battery life so you can capture a full day of activities without wasting time.
The 2-way remote is weatherproof, being able to stand splashes of water and eventual submersion in liquid for very short periods of time. Plus, the intuitive interface is easy to use, easy to navigate and easy to set up, so users everywhere can begin recording moments after opening the box.
Drift DataLinkTM Wi-Fi Enabled and Drift App
The Drift HD Ghost comes Wi-Fi enabled to communicate instantly with smartphones. Combined with the Drift Mobile App (coming soon for Android) you can preview and line up a shot remotely from your phone, change camera settings, shot recording, photo capture and playback, directly through your mobile device. You can even download content from the camera to your smartphone instantly and share content wirelessly across your favorite social media platforms.
- 1080p High Definition
- MicroSD memory capacity: up to 32GB
- 60fps in 720p, 120fps in VGA
- Still photo: 11 megapixel with Photoburst Mode
- Drift Active StatusTM Two Way Remote with LED Lights
- Drift FlashbackTM Video Tag/Loop
- Built in 2 Inch LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Advanced Drift PureTM Audio Technology
- Enhanced 7 element lens design
- Lens angle: 170° fully rotatable wide angle lens (130° at 60fps)
- Digital zoom: x10
- Waterproof to 3m (9.84ft)
- Remote control: Wireless RF (10m range) hands free video and photo
- Mounts: Multiple mounting design, standard 1/4″ 20 thread
- Audio: Built in microphone and speaker, 3.5mm external mic input
- HDMI: Mini (Type c) HDMI connector for HDTV playback
- Menus: User friendly control panel in 15 languages
- Drift DataLinkTM Wi-Fi enabled and Drift App
- 1080p [1920x1080] – 25, 30 fps
- 960p [1280x960] – 25, 30, 48, 50 fps
- 720p [1280x720] – 25, 30, 50, 60 fps
- WVGA [848x480] – 25, 30, 50, 60, 100, 120
- File format: .Mp4 / .Mov (H.264 codec, selectable)
- Sensor type: CMOS
- Field of view: 170° (1080p, 960p, 720p, WVGA)
- Field of view: 127°, 90° (1080p)
- Lens focal range: 0.5m to infinity
- Lens rotation: 300°
- Exposure: Auto / Manual
- LCD Screen: 2.0″ TFT
- Microphone: Built in, noise reducing microphone
- Built in memory: 256MB
- Outputs: HDMI connector type C (cable not included)
- Connectivity: USB Plug and Play, mini-B USB connector
- Compatibility: Windows XP and up / Mac OS 10.2 and up
- Camera dimensions: 105mm(L) x 52mm(W) x 33mm(D)
- Camera Power: 1700mAH rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included) (DC 3.7V)
- Remote range: 10m (32.81ft)
- Radio frequency: 2.4G
- Remote Control dimensions: 59mm(L) x 48mm(W) x 12mm(D)
- Remote Control Power: 350mAH rechargeable lithium-ion battery (internal) (DC 3.7V)