Dunlop American Elite Bias Rear Tire - Details
Dunlop's American Elite cruiser tire is the only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A. Dunlop's 2nd generation American Elite touring tire is the premier aftermarket choice for Harley-Davidson riders in search of tires that deliver extended tread wear.
- Delivers enhanced tire mileage thanks to an MT (Multi-Tread) tire compound
- Long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread with a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feel
- Bias belted construction with an Intuitive Response Profile
- Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, wet or dry
- Only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Sidewall proudly features the American Elite name, Multi-Tread logo, and Made in U.S.A logo
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Blackwall touring tire
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 160/70B-17 is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/90B-16, MT90B-16, MU85B-16, 150/80B-16, 180/65B-16, 160/70B-17, and 180/55B-18