Dunlop American Elite Front Tire - Details
Dunlop's American Elite cruiser tire is the only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A. Dunlop's 2nd Generation American Elite is the premier aftermarket choice for Harley-Davidson riders in search of tires that deliver extended tread wear.
- Bias belted construction
- Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, wet or dry
- Sidewall proudly features the American Elite name and Made in U.S.A logo
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This cruiser touring tire is tubeless
- Wheel sold separately
- Tire size 130/80B-17 (Part# 331-0470) fits Harley-Davidson FL Touring motorcycles from 2009 model and newer with black sidewall
- Tire size 140/75R-17 (Part# 331-0472) is radial construction, V rated for speeds up to 149 mph, and fits Harley-Davidson Fat Boy models
- Tire size MH90-21 (Part# 331-0476) is bias ply construction
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MT90B-16, 130/60B-16, 130/80B-17, 140/75R-17, 130/70B-18 and MH90-21.