Dunlop American Elite Rear Tire - Details
Dunlop's American Elite cruiser tire is the only aftermarket motorcycle tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that is designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A. Dunlop's 2nd Generation American Elite is the premier aftermarket choice for Harley-Davidson riders in search of tires that deliver extended tread wear.
- Bias belted construction
- Delivers enhanced tire mileage thanks to an MT (Multi-Tread) tire compound
- Incorporates a long wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral grip compound on each shoulder to enhance cornering performance and feel
- Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, wet or dry
- Sidewall proudly features the American Elite name, Multi-Tread logo, and Made in U.S.A logo
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This cruiser touring tire is tubeless
- Wheel sold separately
- Tire size 180/65B-16 (Part# 331-0471) fits Harley-Davidson FL Touring motorcycles from 2009 model and newer with black sidewall
- Tire size 200/55R-17 (Part# 331-0473) is radial construction, V rated for speeds up to 149 mph, and fits Harley-Davidson Fat Boy models
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/65B-16 and 200/55R-17.