Dunlop D404 Rear Tire - Details
- Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip
- Tread pattern designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort
- Offset center groove delivers excellent straight line stability
- All around good performing tire available in many sizes to fit a wide variety of standard, cruiser and older bikes
- Dunlop performance in a great value package
- O.E.M for Honda Shadow Aero, Yamaha V-Star 1100 and Royal Star and the Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
- Expanded size range fits many older bikes and modern cruisers
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/90-15, 140/90-15, 170/80-15, 130/90-16, 140/90-16, 150/80-16, 130/90-17, 110/90-18, 120/90-18, and 150/90-15.
Note: The D404 is not meant to be used on Harley-Davidson motorcycles. In many cases the D404 does not have the load carrying capacity for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Most D404 tires are intended for lighter, cruising motorcycles and are constructed for use on those bikes. D404 tires are bias tires, not bias belted, and do not have additional supporting plies.