Dunlop Elite 4 Radial Rear Tire - Details
Mileage, mileage and more mileage: Dunlop's Elite 4 touring tires, with MT Multi-Tread technology built into the rear tires, provide significantly more mileage than single compound tires.
- Radial construction for high mileage, even wear characteristics, and great grip
- Rear tires utilize Dunlop's MT Multi-Tread technology, providing increased mileage without sacrificing handling
- Long-wearing compound in the center of the tire and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder
- Aggressive tread pattern developed from Dunlop's famous cosecant-curve design used in their DOT race tires and Sportmax family of performance tires
- Tread pattern helps provide class leading wet pavement performance, even wear over the life of the tire, and less road noise
- Fits hundreds of touring, cruiser and standard street bikes - including current and non-current machines
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These touring motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Made in the USA
Note: Rim sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 180/60R-16