Dunlop Geomax MX11 Sand/Mud Front Tire - Details
The Dunlop Geomax MX11 Sand/Mud motocross tire further extends Dunlop's Geomax range of motocross tires. Both front and rear tires boast innovative features that help deliver optimum traction in a variety of sand and mud conditions while providing enhanced stability even under challenging track conditions.
- Specifically designed for sand and mud use
- Narrow profile block faces help chisel through and penetrate the sand surface for increased traction and great feel for smoother handling
- Geomax stabilizer cross shaped tread block design helps provide enhanced straight-line traction at speed and during braking, while also assisting lateral stability and braking in corners
- Unique tread design provides block stiffness for strength and enhanced tire longevity
- Fits 250cc/450cc 4-strokes and 250cc and up 2-strokes
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 80/100-21