Dunlop Geomax MX3S Soft-Intermediate Terrain Front Tire - Details
Multiple cutting edge technologies along with race proven design elements give the MX3S a higher level of performance across wider overall terrain conditions. The MX3S covers soft to intermediate terrain. These motorcycle tires replace the MX31, MX51 and MX71 in Dunlop's Geomax lineup, yet they cover a significantly greater range of terrain types than the three tires covered before thanks to revolutionary new technology.
Dunlop has developed the Geomax MX3S motocross tires with input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers throughout the 2011, 2012 and 2013 racing seasons. The result is a line of dirt bike tires unlike anything Dunlop has ever made, featuring patented block within a block design technology. With optimized block distribution, newer block designs and carcass innovations, the Geomax MX3S offers weekend riders the kind of performance that the top AMA Pros used to win races and championships in 2013. Riding on the MX3S is like having a factory advantage in your corner.
- Enhanced CTCS (Carcass Tension Control System) tuned carcass flexibility to offer enhanced feel and steering accuracy
- Directional tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Directional tread pattern offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles
- Improved knob placement and angling reduces knob stress
- Staggered middle block design promotes light, responsive steering while being less prone to grabbing in ruts
- Alternating mid shoulder knobs have been angled differently and are sized differently to enhance side grip
- Chiseled shoulder block shape penetrates the surface to enhance side grip
- Tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks, this enhances steering feel and promotes stability in muddy conditions
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain allows the Dunlop Geomax MX3S dirt bike tires to replace three motocross tires in the Dunlop line
- Proven in AMA Pro Racing - prototype Dunlop Geomax MX3S offroad tires won 62 AMA Supercross and Motocross races in 2013
- Developed with input from the top AMA Supercross and Motocross riders
- Derived from top level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 60/100-10 (Part # 331-8530) and 60/100-12 (Part # 331-8531) are J rated for speeds up to 62 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 60/100-10, 60/100-12, 60/100-14, 70/100-17, 70/100-19, and 80/100-21.