Dunlop Geomax MX3S Soft-Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire - Details
Multiple cutting edge technologies along with race proven design elements give the MX3S dirt bike tire a higher level of performance across wider overall terrain conditions. The MX3S covers soft to intermediate terrain. These motorcycle tires replace the MX31, MX51 and MX71 in Dunlop's Geomax lineup, yet they cover a significantly greater range of terrain types than the three tires covered before thanks to revolutionary new technology.
Dunlop has developed the Geomax MX3S motocross tires with input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers throughout the 2011, 2012 and 2013 racing seasons. The result is a line of dirt bike tires unlike anything Dunlop has ever made, featuring patented block within a block design technology. With optimized block distribution, newer block designs and carcass innovations, the Geomax MX3S offers weekend riders the kind of performance that the top AMA Pros used to win races and championships in 2013. Riding on the MX3S is like having a factory advantage in your corner.
- Flexible carcass design provides enhanced handling and knob durability
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Recess carcass design allows for greater longevity and less knob tearing
- Enhanced CTCS (Carcass Tension Control System) tuned carcass flexibility helps smooth ride characteristics
- Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass allow the dirt bike to follow a line more accurately
- Controlled rebound rubber element in the sidewall helps to damp out bounce
- Internal suspension component allows the tire to better follow the track surface
- Dunlop patented PCBT (Progressive Cornering Block Technology) block within a block design offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control
- Multiple block distribution with a variety of pitches and angles allows for fewer blocks in the center area and an enhanced contact feel
- Tie bars have been eliminated to reduce the resistance toward bending within blocks, this enhances contact feel and performance in sandy and muddy conditions
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain allows the Dunlop Geomax MX3S dirt bike tires to replace three motocross tires in the Dunlop line
- Proven in AMA Pro Racing - prototype Dunlop Geomax MX3S offroad tires won 62 AMA Supercross and Motocross races in 2013
- Developed with input from the top AMA Supercross and Motocross riders
- Derived from top level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 70/100-10 and 80/100-12 are J rated for speeds up to 62 mph. Not rated for street/highway use.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 70/100-10, 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 100/100-18, 110/100-18, 120/90-18, 100/90-19, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19