Dunlop Geomax MX51FA Intermediate Terrain Front Tire - Details
The Dunlop Geomax MX51 Intermediate motocross tire delivers enhanced grip, added tread longevity and a wider range of terrain applications, reaching farther into hard-pack conditions.
- Developed in conjunction with Dunlop's success in AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- Optimized front tire profile design and tread block size distribution for enhanced cornering grip and braking performance
- Provides a smooth transition from intermediate to hard-pack conditions
- Lighter and more nimble handling over Dunlop Geomax MX51 motocross tires for excellent cornering grip, steering response and stability in harder-terrain conditions
- Profile design with more tread volume (greater land/sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip and a more open center-tread area for straight-line grip
- Recessed biting edges in shoulder tread blocks yield more traction for greater grip, especially in corners and ruts, throughout a wide range of terrain conditions
- Unique "cross-stitch" shoulder-block distribution for better traction and grip in medium-to-medium-hard conditions
- Tie-bar design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, yielding improved intermediate-to-hard terrain performance
- Recess design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort
- Enhanced land/sea ratio and wider tread profile for improved traction
- Larger-radius tread block base for strength and increased durability
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21 and 90/90-21.