Dunlop Geomax MX52 Intermediate-Hard Terrain Rear Tire - Details
Multiple cutting edge technologies along with race proven design elements give the MX52 a higher level of performance across wider overall terrain conditions. The MX52 excels in intermediate to hard terrain conditions. These motorcycle tires replace the MX31, MX51 and MX71 in Dunlop's Geomax lineup, yet they cover a significantly greater range of terrain types than the three tires covered before thanks to revolutionary new technology.
Dunlop has developed the Geomax MX52 motocross tires with input from top AMA Pro Supercross and Motocross racers throughout the 2011, 2012 and 2013 racing seasons. The result is a line of dirt bike tires unlike anything Dunlop has ever made, featuring patented block within a block design technology. With optimized block distribution, newer block designs and carcass innovations, the Geomax MX52 offer weekend riders the kind of performance that the top AMA Pros used to win races and championships in 2013. Riding on the MX52 is like having a factory advantage in your corner.
- Flexible carcass design provides enhanced handling and knob durability
- Superior bump absorption through damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Recess carcass design allows for greater longevity and less knob tearing
- Enhanced CTCS (Carcass Tension Control System) tuned carcass flexibility helps smooth ride characteristics
- Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass allow the dirt bike to follow a line more accurately
- Controlled rebound rubber element in the sidewall helps to damp out bounce
- Internal suspension component allows the tire to better follow the track surface
- Dunlop patented PCBT (Progressive Cornering Block Technology) block within a block design offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control
- Staggered distribution of center blocks spreads the load on the tire
- Center blocks designed to help with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard pack conditions
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain allows the Dunlop Geomax MX52 dirt bike tires to replace three motocross tires in the Dunlop line
- Proven in AMA Pro Racing - prototype Dunlop Geomax MX52 offroad tires won 62 AMA Supercross and Motocross races in 2013
- Developed with input from the top AMA Supercross and Motocross riders
- Derived from top level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Note: Tire size 70/100-10 (Part # 331-8570) is J rated for speeds up to 62 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 70/100-10, 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 100/90-19, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19