Dunlop Geomax MX71 Hard Terrain Front Tire - Details
The Dunlop Geomax MX71 Hard Terrain motocross tire incorporates a variety of innovative features to deliver optimum performance in hard pack/blue groove conditions as well as intermediate conditions.
- Profile design with more tread volume (greater land/sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip
- Directional front tire pattern for enhanced grip and cornering traction in hard-pack conditions
- GEOmetric front tire shoulder block shape for increased cornering power, predictable slide control and breaking grip
- Unique placement of "camber traction blocks" for optimum lean-angle traction and grip when exiting corners
- Dunlop Geomax Reinforced Pattern (GRP) design for enhanced wear and resistance to tread block tearing
- Recessed biting edges yield enhanced traction for greater grip throughout a wide range of terrain conditions
- Variable spacing between center tread blocks for enhanced performance
- Successor to the Dunlop D745 and D739
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 70/100-17, 70/100-19, 80/100-21, 90/100-21.