Dunlop Harley-Davidson D401 Rear Tire - Details
- Bias belted construction
- Fully approved by Harley-Davidson for its cruiser bikes
- Engineered and tested to provide maximum performance for Harley-Davidson cruiser bikes
- Advanced tread pattern and specifically formulated compound deliver outstanding grip in wet or dry weather and provide long tire life
- Improved performance over a wide range of operating temperatures
- Advanced tread pattern and compound for improved wet and dry grip
- Matching front and rear tread pattern
- Siped for added wet grip
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Computer optimized tread profile reduces cupping for even wear
- Harley-Davidson logo on sidewall
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Tire size 200/55R-17 (Part# 331-4518) is radial construction and V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/90B-16, 150/80B-16, 160/70B-17, and 200/55R-17