Dunlop Geomax MX31 Soft Terrain Rear Tire - Details
The Dunlop Geomax MX31 Soft Terrain motocross tire carries a wealth of innovative features that allow the tire to dig down deep for extra traction in sand and mud, resulting in tenacious grip across a wide range of soft-terrain conditions.
- Patented "chiseled" tapered shoulder block shape improves traction and makes traversing ruts easier
- Tapered shape facilitates knob penetration through soft surfaces into the firmer underlying ground to give the tire more bite for more traction
- Limited block surface creates a more open pattern for enhanced penetration in soft dirt/sand to contact harder ground for increased traction
- Knobs are placed in a unique linked shoulder block design for better traction and grip in soft-to-intermediate riding conditions
- Geomax Reinforced Pattern (GRP) design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, while recessed design in the area between tread blocks helps give the tire superb compliance and ride comfort
- Tie-bar for increased block stiffness and recess design for improved soft-to-medium terrain performance
- Unique "cross stitch" shoulder block distribution for better traction and grip in soft-to-medium conditions
- Enhanced land/sea ration and a wider tread profile for improved traction
- Larger radius block base for strength and increased durability
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Note:Tire size 2.75-10 (part# 331-8410) is J rated for speeds up to 62 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 2.75-10, 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 110/90-18, 120/90-18, 110/80-19, 120/80-19.