Dunlop Geomax MX51 Intermediate Terrain Rear Tire - Details
The Dunlop Geomax MX51 Intermediate motocross tire delivers enhanced grip, added tread longevity and a wider range of terrain applications, reaching farther into hard-pack conditions.
- Profile design with more tread volume (greater land/sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip and a more open center-tread area for straight-line grip
- Recessed biting edges in shoulder tread blocks yield more traction for greater grip, especially in corners and ruts, throughout a wide range of terrain conditions
- Unique "cross-stitch" shoulder-block distribution for better traction and grip in medium-to-medium-hard conditions
- Tie-bar design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, yielding improved intermediate-to-hard terrain performance
- Recess design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort
- Enhanced land/sea ratio and wider tread profile for improved traction
- Larger-radius tread block base for strength and increased durability
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Note:Tire size 2.75-10 (part # 331-8450) is J rated for speeds up to 62 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 2.75-10, 80/100-12, 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 100/100-18, 110/100-18, 110/90-18, 120/90-18, 100/90-19, 110/80-19, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19.