Dunlop Geomax MX71 Hard Terrain Rear Tire - Details
The Dunlop Geomax MX71 Hard Terrain motocross tire incorporates a variety of innovative features to deliver optimum performance in hard pack/blue groove conditions as well as intermediate conditions.
- Profile design with more tread volume (greater land/sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip
- Directional and asymmetric rear tire pattern plus "Double Tornado Wave" rear tire block distribution for optimum traction and braking ability
- Unique placement of "camber traction blocks" for optimum lean-angle traction and grip when exiting corners
- Dunlop Geomax Reinforced Pattern (GRP) design for enhanced wear and resistance to tread block tearing
- Recessed biting edges yield enhanced traction for greater grip throughout a wide range of terrain conditions
- Variable spacing between center tread blocks for enhanced performance
- Successor to the Dunlop D745 and D739
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Rim sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 90/100-14, 90/100-16, 110/90-18, 120/90-18, 100/90-19, 110/80-19, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19.