Dunlop Sportmax Q3 Rear Tire - Details
- Features Dunlop's CFT (Carbon Fiber Technology) that uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel
- Aggressive Q3 tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer in length to enhance wet weather performance
- IRP (Intuitive Response Profile) technology allows greater latitude in the line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering
- Multi-Tread technology offers a tough, long wearing compound in the center of the tread for excellent traction and longer tread life, plus special lateral grip compounds for outstanding grip
- Tire compounds were derived from road race compounds to yield maximum sport bike performance
- Offers superb grip, stability, steering feel, and longevity on the street and on the track
- These motorcycle tires are rated W for speeds up to 168 mph
- Designed, tested, and manufactured in America
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, 190/50ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, 200/50ZR-17, and 240/40ZR-18.