Dunlop Trailsmart Dual Sport Radial Rear Tire - Details
The high performance adventure touring Dunlop Trailsmart is a next generation adventure tire for riders who want a motorcycle tire that can take them just about anywhere they want to go. Designed for riders who primarily travel on the street, but also venture off road. High mileage, a smooth ride, great wet and dry grip, and capable of tackling off road exploration, the Trailsmart does it all.
- High mileage adventure touring tires designed for 90% on-road and 10% off road
- Silica fortified tread compound enhances traction in wet and dry conditions, promotes quick warm up on cool days, and helps reduce rolling resistance for better mileage
- JLB (Jointless Band) radial tire construction derived from Dunlop's high performance Sportmax tires
- JLB uses a continuously wound belt around the tire that helps maintain a consistent contact patch and reduces distortion and excessive heat build-up, contributing to an enhance highway ride and higher mileage
- XGT Cross Groove tread pattern with intersecting grooves increases wet weather performance as well as off road traction
- Intersecting tread grooves rapidly evacuate water in wet conditions, and help to find traction off road
- Grooves also aid in bump absorption, which helps the tires roll over small obstacles for greater off road traction
- Tread block rib angles help optimize block stiffness to reduce tire squirm and heat buildup through friction, thus reducing wear around the tread block edges
- Tread pattern provides a large footprint and equalizes pressure distribution across the tire, improving mileage, handling and promoting more even wear as the miles add up
- Balanced block stiffness with optimized groove angles across sections
- Large footprint and even pressure distribution helps increase traction and mileage
- Higher land/sea ratio than most of competitors
- Optimized groove width and land/sea ratio
- Exceptional cornering grip in all conditions
- Designed to compliment the weight and massive power of today's medium to large displacement adventure touring bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 130/80R-17 and 140/80R-17 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph, and tire size 170/90R-17 is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17, 150/70R-17, 170/90R-17, and 150/70R-18