DWT Moapa Run Flat Tire - Details
The DWT Moapa Run Flat ATV/UTV tire's aggressive tread and top notch construction are sure to make it the best utility tire on the market. With built in Run Flat technology, there is no need to carry a spare tire - freeing up cargo space while decreasing cost and overall weight. The Moapa quad tire has a wide contact patch that gives it the right amount of traction in many applications, while the wrapped tread and sidewall design is full of protection. Lightweight, bias ply construction makes acceleration easy, without draining power. Moapa's specially engineered 12-ply utility tire carcass design ensures a smooth high performance side-by-side ride, even under no air pressure.
- 12-ply rated carcass construction specially engineered to give a high performance smooth and stable ride, even under no air pressure
- Run Flat construction provides super strength and superior reliability - no need to carry a spare tire
- Designed to function under completely airless running conditions
- Tested using rigorous military puncture testing with several large caliber bullets through the sidewall and tread
- Rated for 30 miles at 35mph speeds with a 650 lb. load per tire
- Lightweight, bias ply construction makes acceleration easy, without draining power
- Versatile multi-directional tread pattern works equally well in forward or reverse
- Aggressive wrapped tread design reinforces sidewalls for superior strength and protection
- Awesome looking and performing sidewall design is full of protection
- Wide contact patch for excellent traction in the toughest terrains and conditions
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 26x11-14, 28x10-14, and 28x12-14