EBC Sintered Double-H Brake Pad - Details
EBC has manufacturer a great option for riders looking for a street legal motorcycle pad with extreme grip. These brake pads have the highest fricition raiting HH rating and are made with sintered copper alloy that extended brake life and performs under all riding conditions. Formulated to eliminate brake noise and fade these motorcycle brake pads are designed to provide optimal performance in hot and cold conditions.
- Europes first and only ECE R90 approved pad
- The best available grip on a street legal brake pad
- These pads benefit from the highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power
- Made from sintered copper alloy like original pads for longer life and perfect braking under all riding conditions
- When required, unique stainless steel radiator plates are fitted to reduce heat transfer into bikes hydraulics
- The unique double segment vented design keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheat or fade
- The iron powders commonly used in many sintered pads that cause the pad to weld to the disc under corrosion when the bike is parked were removed and replaced with stainless powder
- After 5 years and millions of sets sold the formulation was upgraded again to SB101C material which completely eliminated brake noise, improved the pads heat cycling capability and improved feel
Note: Image for reference only. Product varies according to vehicle.