EBC Street Bike Brake Rotor - Details
- The steel used in the EBC rotor blades is a special stainless blend with higher friction effect than normal heat treated stainless steel found on stock discs
- Boasts up to 10% improvement in friction effect improving brakes even further
- Weight of the X and XC series is reduced by 5-10% by using a six only button drive system on a lightweight alloy center hub, which once again grabs the lead over stock parts
- The SD-System uses a square sided rivet with many advantages
- The SD-System of square sided buttons means that the rotor can expand inwards and outwards unrestrained and that perfect rotor functionality is retained at any speed or load
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.