National Cycle F-Series F-18 Sport Fairing - Details
On the cutting edge in design and style, the National Cycle F-Series Fairings are available in different styles and heights. The fairing mounts directly to the bike without any additional brackets, uprights or arm extensions. No other structural mounting brackets are needed! You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your bike with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or other points, making installation a breeze.
- Made from FMR hardcoated Lexan polycarbonate, which is 35x's stronger than acrylic plastic
- Stylish and unique, it borrows more than just a name from the double engine fighter
- Complex, side to side, double bubble form is like nothing you've ever seen before
- Enhance the look of your naked sport bike with this aggressive shield that looks fast even when standing still
- All hardware included and packaged with windshield
- Height: 11.0 in. (27.9cm)
- Width: 14.0 in. (35.5cm)
- Dark 95% tint
- Manufacturer's three-year warranty against breakage
- Honda CB900F / CB919 / Hornet 900 2002-2007 - Requires National Cycle Separate Bag 459 Supplimental Mounting Hardware (Part # 355-2608).