Firstgear 37.5 Kilimanjaro Textile Pants - Details
The 37.5 Kilimanjaro pant is named after the 37.5 waterproof and breathable barrier inside. This 37.5 laminate significantly improves the comfort and performance of this technical outerwear by using micro particles to accelerate the capture and release of moisture vapor which helps keep you cooler when it is warm, warmer when it is cool, and above all, dry.
This pant is designed to be worn either as an over pant or a stand alone pant and has all the features expected from a high end technical riding pant for Touring, Adventure Touring and Sport Touring.
The 37.5 Kilimanjaro pant utilizes the 420 Denier Nylon chassis with double layers at the knees and the inside of the legs have an added abrasion resistant and heat resistant layer for longer life. The knees are designed for the riding position and there is a detachable yoke and suspenders that help keep the pants fitting properly and comfortably. With yoke and suspenders removed there is a special, built in, pocket for the zipper connection leaving a smooth, clean interior.
These pants are up-armored using top of the line D3O brand, T5 EVO, knee and hip protectors and both the knee and hip protectors can be micro adjusted to fit your body in your riding position. There is also an adjustable lower leg gaiter to help keep out the rain and the cold in extreme weather.
- Motorcycle pants with 420Denier nylon chassis
- Double layers at the knees and the inside of the legs for an added abrasion/heat resistant layer for longer life
- 37.5 micro particle technology helps regulate temperatures and humidity
- Detachable yoke and suspenders help keep the pants fitting properly and comfortably
- With yoke and suspenders removed there is a special, built in, pocket for the zipper connection leaving a smooth, clean interior
- Adjustable lower leg gaiter to help keep out the rain and the cold in extreme weather
- YKK brand full length, double, side zips for easy on and off and maximum venting
- YKK brand waterproof zippered thigh pocket
- YKK brand front zipper backed by waterproof gusset
- Timeless five pocket design with belt loops
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
- D3O armor at hips and knees are impact tested and CE certified to EN 1621-1 level 1