Fly Racing Freestone Helmet - Details
ConeHead Technology - ConeHead is the developmental code name for a revolutionary new way to mold EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) foam for helmets. The new ConeHead acts like a crumple zone around the head to absorb and dissipate impact forces more effectively than current hard foam liners. There are two different densities of foam as well as two different foams with their own characteristics of recovery from impact and inter-foam bond strength.
- Recommended use: Mountain Bike, All mountain, Trail, MTB Endurance/Marathon
- Constructed from EVA foam
- Six piece shell construction for a unique style and bold look
- Cushy EVA impact foam on sides and back for comfort and protection.
- Deep rear EPS profile offers extensive coverage
- Nineteen vents
- Ventilated comfort liner with built in bug screen
- Adjustable moto inspired visor
- One hand dial fit adjustment, dial fit on the fly
- Quick adjust chin/cheek strap
- 317.5 grams for a Medium/Large helmet
- Safety compliance: EN1078-1997 +A1-2005 standards