Fly Racing Valor Neck Brace - Details
Second generation Valor Neck Brace is engineered by Leatt. The Valor combines state of the art Leatt neck brace technology with FLY Racings cutting edge graphic design styling. The result: the next-level Valor neck brace.
- Sculptured split front for improved comfort and fit
- Lower front section provides improved helmet clearance for looking down and to the sides
- One piece, fracture engineered CoreFlex rear thoracic strut for improved comfort and fit
- On board, three angle rear thoracic strut adjustment that requires no extra parts
- Body matched rear thoracic strut angles: Size S-M 5, 10 or 15; size L-XL 0, 5 or 10.
- Four way adjustability for great comfort and fit
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from one of your most fragile bones.
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right
- Height adjustable rear table to match different helmet clearance preferences and riding positions
- Redesigned optional clear strap included
- Removable clip-on padding for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Replacement parts and accessories available
- C.E. certified as personal protective Equipment 89/686/EEC